Red Velvet “Baked” Brownies
Mmmm…this red velvet “baked” brownies recipe is so wonderful and decadent, it’s almost too good to be true!
- 1 box red velvet cake mix-substitute regular butter for Cannabis Butter AKA The Best Weed Butter Ever!
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 batch of cream cheese frosting (optional)
- sprinkles for topping (optional)
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- shredded coconut (optional)
Beat the cream cheese and butter until creamy. Add vanilla and sugar, and continue beating until creamy.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put cake mix in a large bowl and mix in the Cannabis Butter and egg
- Slowly add milk just until the batter is combined – you want it to remain as dense as possible.
- Place batter in a greased 8×8 pan or 8-inch cake pan and bake for 24-26 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 60 minutes before cutting/frosting because the gooey center needs time to set.
- The result will be a decadent, brownie-batter texture.
Original recipe from: http://girlmeetslife.com/