Quinoa Marijuana Fruit Salad
Quinoa with blueberries, strawberries, mango, and a refreshing honey-lime dressing.
This easy and healthy Quinoa Marijuana Fruit Salad goes well with any summer meal.
1/2 cup quinoa (I used Red Quinoa)
1 cup of water
Pinch of salt
For the Honey Lime Dressing:
Juice of 1 large lime
2 Tablespoons honey
1 Tablespoon Marijuana Infused Coconut OIl
2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
For the Fruit:
1 1/2 cups blueberries
1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
1 1/2 cups chopped mango
Extra chopped mint, for garnish-optional
- Using a strainer, rinse the quinoa under cold water.
- Add quinoa, water, and salt to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and fluff with a fork. Let quinoa cool to room temperature.
To make the Honey Lime Dressing:
- In a medium bowl, whisk the lime juice, honey, and mint together until combined.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, blueberries, strawberries, and mango.
- Pour honey lime dressing over the fruit salad and mix until well combined.
- Garnish with additional mint, if desired. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Note-Use your favorite fruit in this salad. Blackberries, peaches, kiwi, raspberries, pineapple, grapes, etc. are great options!
Yield: Serves 6-as a side dish
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
See Non-Medicated Recipe HERE