Pot Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
When those cool Fall nights start rolling around pot pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are just the thing to warm you up.
- 1 cup Cannabis Butter (AKA, The Best Weed Butter Recipes Ever!)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon all-spice
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup of Chocolate chips
- Combine the butter, sugar, pumpkin, egg, and vanilla and mix together.
- Add the baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and all-spice to the mixture.
- Then add the flour 1/2 cup at a time to the mixture.
- Finally add the chocolate chips (sometimes I add the whole bag!)
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 375 degrees