Pork & Noodle Stir-Fry
Happy Chinese New Year Everyone! To celebrate this magnificent Chinese culture, and especially their long history of cannabis use, Emarijuana Recipes is bringing you a delicious Pork & Noodle Stir-Fry with The Best Weed Butter Ever. Happy New Year!
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 3/4 pound), cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons Cannabutter AKA The Best Weed Butter Ever!
- 4 scallions, sliced (white and green parts separated)
- 1 2 -inch piece ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups precut stir-fry vegetables (about 9 ounces)
- Grated zest of 1 lime, plus wedges for serving
- Cook the noodles as the label directs, then drain and rinse under cold water. Meanwhile, toss the pork with 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper to taste and 2 tablespoons cornstarch in a bowl. Whisk the chicken broth and the remaining 1 tablespoon cornstarch in another bowl.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add 1 teaspoon cannabutter, then add the pork and stir-fry until lightly browned, about 5 minutes; transfer to a bowl. Add the remaining 3 teaspoons of cannabutter to the pan, then add the scallion whites, ginger and garlic; reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Stir in the vegetables and 3 tablespoons water and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Add the broth mixture to the pan and bring to a boil; cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Return the pork to the skillet along with the noodles, lime zest and 1/4 teaspoon salt and stir to heat through. Stir in the scallion greens. Divide among bowls and serve with lime wedges.
Per Serving: Calories: 415; Total Fat: 9 grams; Saturated Fat: 2 grams; Protein: 24 grams; Total carbohydrates: 59 grams; Sugar: grams; Fiber: 3 grams; Cholesterol: 68 milligrams; Sodium: 465 milligrams
Recipe Adapted from the Food Network