Peanut Butter Cannabis Kissed Cookies
Peanut Butter Cannabis Kissed Cookies are a holiday cookie exchange favorite! Originally made in the 1957 Pillsbury Bake-Off. This cookie surprisingly did not win the 1957 Pillsbury Bake-Off contest, but it become very popular in the cookie world!
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup The Best Weed Butter Ever, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Additional granulate sugar
- About 36 Chocolate or Peppermint Kisses
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, beat 1/2 cup granulated sugar, the brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and egg with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon, until well blended. Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in additional granulated sugar. On ungreased cookie sheets, place about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Immediately press 1 milk chocolate candy in center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.