Medicated Maple Cinnamon Rolls
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 package (1/4 oz) active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoons bread four
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 6 Tablespoons Cannabis Butter (AKA, The Best Weed Butter Recipes Ever!)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Cannabis Butter (AKA, The Best Weed Butter Recipes Ever!)
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1-2 teaspoons milk
- Add milk, maple syrup, butter, egg, flour, and yeast to the bread maker and set on dough cycle. Or combine all ingredients in a bowl and knead for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl combine brown sugar, bread flour, cinnamon, and butter for the filling.
- Flour a flat smooth surface and spread the dough out to roughly 17×11
- Spread filling evenly across the top of the dough.
- Roll the cinnamon rolls up from the long side.
- Cut the cinnamon rolls every 2 inches
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
- Combine the powdered sugar, butter, maple syrup, and milk to make the icing and drizzle across warm rolls.