Medical Marijuana Milk
Milk is an excellent medium for extracting THC from your buds or leafs. I like to add Honey to my milk for flavor. Milk can be frozen for up to 3 months, so feel free and make a huge batch! Use medical marijuana milk anywhere you use normal milk.
1. Add 4 cups of milk and 1 spoon of honey to a pan and heat on a low heat until almost boiling.
2. Add 2 grams of finely chopped marijuana bud or leaf and set heat to low.
3. Simmer at the low heat for at least 1 half hour while stirring regularly.
4. Make sure that the milk does not boil.
5. Strain the milk through cheesecloth or a coffee filter and leave to cool.