Weekly Stoner Schedule–Stoned Sunday
With the new legalization of marijuana in Colorado and Washington (and many more to come in the next few year) there is a lot to celebrate! Cannabis is more than a medicinal or recreational activity, it’s a lifestyle! This Weekly Stoner Schedule series you will learn a few more tips & tricks, plus get some FREE resources on how to be “highly” productive every single day of the week. It’s true! A sativa-dominant cannabis can actually increases your productivity. Read more about the effects of marijuana on productivity on Medical Jane.
- Power Cooking Session Sunday
- Sunday is the perfect make-ahead meal day. Prep a few meals for the week while high. It’s the BEST way to cook!
- Here is what a typical Sunday looks like for me…
Sleep in, make some coffee or tea, go for a walk and get some morning sunshine. Then start your morning off right with a wonderful breakfast edible such as Cannabis Quiche. And while everyone else is at church, I connect with a “higher” power by getting high and cooking.
- Homemade Medicated Oatmeal To-Go (made with coconut oil)
- Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oatmeal
- Overnight Brownie Oatmeal
- Cheesy Mini Egg Muffins
- Cannabis & Broccoli Quiche
- Pizza Dough-I like this simple recipe and it always turns out well, even at altitude.
- Chicken w/broccoli, spinach, onion, garlic, mozzarella, Alfredo sauce (optional)
- Italian sausage w/pepperoni, tomato sauce, cheese
- Margherita calzone: sliced fresh tomatoes, fresh basil leaves, sliced mozzarella cheese
- Garlic Ranch Chicken Bacon w/red onion, green pepper, and mozzarella
- Ham & pineapple
- Make the pizza dough and let it rise according to the recipe
- Spread dough into a circle & fill in half the pizza
- Fill each circle withthe filling and secure the edges by folding in and pressing with a fork.
- Brush the top of each calzone with egg and place on a cookie sheet.
- Freeze the calzones on the cookie sheet, after 30 minutes slide into gallon Ziploc bags.
- Stuffed Pepper Recipe-I like this recipe from Robert Irvine,
- If you are looking for super simple, go with Stuffed Pepper Recipe from Betty Crocker.
- Make the Stuffed Peppers according to the recipe, wrap in tin foil, & freeze.
- Strawberry, Bacon Salad with a greek yogurt poppyseed dressing
Complete Stoner Schedule Shopping List