Ganja Goldfish Munchie Crackers
It’s time to eat some Ganja goldfish munchie crackers! Sing it with me now! “I love fishes cause their so delicious Gotta love Fishes!” “I could eat them everyday….and my mom says that’s ok!” 🙂
1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
2 Tablespoon(s) cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
2 Tablespoon Cannabis Butter
8 ounce(s) grated extra-sharp Cheddar cheese (around 2 cups)
3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh-ground pepper
1/8 teaspoon onion powder ( optional)
- Pulse the flour,onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper together using a food processor.
- Add the butter and cheese, and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Pulse in 3 to 4 tablespoons of water, 1 tablespoon at a time, and only enough so that the dough forms a ball and rides the blade. Remove, wrap in plastic, and chill for 20 minutes (I put it in the freezer for 20 minutes and in the fridge for 10) or up to 24 hours.
- Bake the crackers: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking pans with parchment paper or silicone baking mats and set aside. Roll the dough out to 1/8th-inch thickness, using flour if necessary to prevent stickiness. Cut out as many crackers as possible.
- To add character to the fish: break off an end from a side of a toothpick so it is blunt. Use that point to make the goldfish eyes. To make the smile, lay the toothpick down on its side, press, and drag. If you try to use the toothpick point, it will ruin the smile.
- Optional: Refrigerate for another 15 minutes or so to make sure they won’t spread.
- Place them on the prepared baking pans. Bake until golden and crisp (13-18 minutes). Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- They are best when completely cooled and the next day in my opinion. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Note: you can experiment with other cheeses. Some people have tried this and loved the results!