Cannabis Infused Olive Oil
Cannabis Infused Olive Oil can be used as a substitute whenever you would normally use olive oil! It’s the best way to sauté veggies, or drizzle over salad.
– 1 1/2 cups of Virgin or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 1 ounce Marijuana
– Cheese cloth (to strain the weed)
-Small crock pot
- Begin by placing 1 1/2 cups of olive oil in the crock pot on low.
- Don’t grind any of the marijuana, this breaks down too much of the plant matter and will lead to chlorophyll tasting butter.
- Keep crock pot on low for 4 hours to let the cannabis combine with the fat from the olive oil.
- Place the cheese cloth over a mason jar and pour the liquid through the cheese cloth to strain out the plant material. (See Tips & Tricks for video)
- Squeeze to extract as much of the oil as possible into the mason jar.
- You now have some medicinal olive oil 🙂