Café Mocha Medicated Latte
This cafè mocha medicated latte will help you to open up one major can of whoop ass on your day! Packed with healthy fats to help stave off hunger and antioxidant to give your immune system a boost for the day. I personally like to use a french press in order to make the coffee because you are pouring the bowling water through glass instead of a plastic coffee maker that releases carcinogenic into the coffee. One more health nut note, make sure your coffee is organic.
Coffee is one of the most heavily sprayed foods you can consume. Roughly 250 pounds of chemical fertilizers per acre! I really like this acid free coffee that comes from California called, “The Bean Company,” out of California which is low-acid and organic. Comes in flavors such as mocha java, pumpkin spice, vanilla cinnamon, or Hawaiian hazelnut, and of course the traditional french and italian roasts.
- 1 cup cow’s milk, or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup strongly brewed organic coffee
- 1 packet of stevia (1 Tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 Tablespoon raw cacao powder
- Dash of Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon of The Best Weed Butter Ever
- Make your 1/2 cup of strong coffee whatever method you choose.
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and put on low.
- Add the stevia, vanilla, cacao powder, and salt to the milk.
- Once the milk is to your desired temperature pour into a large mug and add 1/2 cup of strong coffee.
- Stir in the coconut oil & cannabis butter into the hot latte.