Blue Cheese Budda Balls
Blue Cheese Budda Balls-It’s worth getting out that deep cheese bud for those babies.
These Blue Cheese Budda Balls are sure to be devoured by all of your hungry guests, perfect bite for sitting around the TV, rooting for your favorite team.
*Bonus, you can pre-make the balls and store in the freezer.
Mini Blue Cheese Balls
Makes 30-34 mini cheeseballs
8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) Cannabis Butter, at room temperature
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
4 ounces (2/3 cup) Blue Cheese, crumbled
1 (4-ounce) can chopped blacknolives
2 green onions, chopped
6 ounces (1 ½ cup) White Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- Add cream cheese, Cannabis Butter, Worcestershire sauce and pepper to large bowl.
- Mix with hand mixer for 1-2 minute or until smooth and well combined.
- Add crumbled Blue Cheese, olives, onions and and White Cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Prepare a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment.
- Roll cheese mixture into 1-inch balls and roll in toasted pecans and place on baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Allow to thaw for an hour or so and serve with crackers or fresh fruit and nuts and a crisp white sparkling wine.
Recipe adapted from goboldwithbutter.com